Brew Bucket - Stainless Steel Fermenter (Awaiting new stock)
At last a piece of home brewing hardware that is truly innovative. What really sets The Brew Bucket ™ apart from other fermenters are features such as stacking during ferment or the included rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly. What other fermenter on the market allows you to stack one on top of another even with airlocks plugged into the lids?! As for integrated racking arms on fermenters, have you ever priced those out on competitor conicals?! Oh and did we mention the conical base on this thing?!
The Brew Bucket has a conical bottom which allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimizing the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment, which then minimizes “off” flavors in your beer! Does your plastic bucket have a conical base?! Didn't think so! Brewer’s grade 304 stainless steel construction, integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom. Buy one of our Brew Buckets ™ and see for yourself. You'll never need another fermenter!
What's included in the Brew Bucket and any extra features?
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment
- Easy to clean !
- Stackable for storage
- Carry handles on sides, move when full!
- 17 mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Rotatable racking arm
- ETCHED (not painted) gallon markings inside
- 52cm H x 32cm W product dimensions /approx. 5.5kgs