MAKE WHAT YOU LOVE !
BREWERS CHOICE GRAEME'S IRISH MILK STOUT
Graeme's Irish Milk Stout
You will need:
- 1 Satchel Roasted Stout
- 1 kg Light Dried Malt
- 1 Stout Grain Pack
- 250g Lactose
- 1 Fuggles Hop Bag
- Well in advance of preparing recepie, place 5-10 litres of water in closed containers in a fridge and chill.
- Place Stout Grain pack and 1 litre of hot tap water in a pot for 30 minutes.
- Strain the Grain into a saucepan, rinse and sieve though with 1 litre of hot water.
- Bring Wort to boil, add hops and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Place malt, Lactose and Roasted Stout satchel in Fermenter.
- Add hot Wort to Fermenter after rinsing the satchel.
- Add chilled water to make up 22.5 litres at 20-25 C and stir vigorously.