To make 1125ml (or 2.25L) you will need:
- 1 x Brewers Choice Bold n Brave Whiskey
- 1 x Top Shelf Irish Cream essence
- 1 x Spirits Unlimited Caramello essence
- *1 x Top Shelf Cream Liqueur Base
- 50ml pre mixed Butterscotch Schnapps
- 250ml hot water
- 5ml Glycerine (optional)
- White spirit
- Make the most of this recipe with a second cream base to make a double batch! *
How to make it:
Mix 25ml Bold N Brave Whiskey essence in 1125ml white spirit (or 50ml in 2.25 L if making double batch)
Pour the Top Shelf Cream Liqueur base into a jug that will hold at least 2ltrs
Add 250ml boiling water or 500ml if making double and mix well until all the powder has dissolved. (Use a whisk to help get all the lumps out). Use two bases if making double.
Add 25ml each of the Top Shelf Irish Cream and SU Caramello essence or 50ml of each essence for a double batch.
Top up to 1125ml with white spirit, or 2225ml for a double batch.
Add 5ml Glycerine per 1125ml (if desired)
Shake well and refrigerate for a few hours before drinking- enjoy responsibly.